Opening and Closing Bell on Wall Street
Salesforce.com (NYSE-Listed CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, visited the NYSE. In honor of the occasion, Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff rang The Closing BellSM, remote from the Dreamforce 2011 conference, the cloud computing industry event of the year.
Dreamforce is being held August 30 – September. 2 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For more details on the conference, please visit http://www.dreamforce.com.
With more than 100,000 customers, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and application services include:
● Salesforce Chatter, a secure, private social network for your business
● Salesforce Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
● Salesforce Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
● Salesforce Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
● Salesforce Jigsaw, for B2B sales and marketing account and contact data
● AppExchange, the leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
● Force.com, for custom application development
● Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby