févr 7 2014 | 10:52 AM
From The Trading Floor: Equities are trading in positive territory this morning despite a Non-Farm Payroll number that, on the surface came in weaker than expected. The Devil is in the details however as the labor participation rate was better, the labor force went up and the level of employment went up.
Lire la suite
- Payrolls in the U.S. rose less than projected in January as retailers cut back after the holidays and government hiring fell. Non-Farm payrolls rose by 113,000, well short of the 180,000 consensus number.
- The unemployment rate declined to 6.6%. The Labor Force Participation rate rose to 63%
- The suspension of the U.S. debt limit ends today, giving the Treasury a few weeks to juggle the money about to stave off a default before running out of cash.
- Moody's reports Q4 adjusted EPS 85c, consensus 76c. Reports Q4 revenue $779.2M, consensus $743.87M
- Consumer Credit is due to come out at 3 :00...