Scene from "It's a Wonderful Life"
- NDS Group Holdings files for IPO of up to $100 million – Reuters
- ECB Bancorp transferring stock to NYSE – BizJournals.com
- DRDGOLD to transfer to NYSE from Nasdaq – DRDGOLD
- Warsaw Stock Exchange soon to move to NYSE Euronext’s platform -- FOW
- Kosmos Energy among top 10 African deals of the year – Africa Report
- ‘Angry Birds’ creator Rovio looking to list on NYSE in 2-3 years – Hollywood Reporter
- Remembering Mark Haines on the NYSE trading floor -- CNBC
- Scenes from a trading floor -- AP
Elsewhere on the Exchanges blog:
Today’s History: On this date in 1946, the Frank Capra film "It's A Wonderful Life" had a preview showing for charity at New York City's Globe Theatre, a day before its official premiere. – NYT – Cue the discussion of the film’s portrayal of banking and capitalism.
Markets Higher, Closing News 12/20/11