Plastic Ono Band: Klaus Voormann, Alan White, Yoko Ono, John Lennon and Eric Clapton; Image via Wikipedia 
OK, OK, I know I said earlier this month  I was pulling the plug on NYX 360, but a couple of things happened since then.
A few people e-mailed me and said they can’t follow my tweets; their firms don’t permit access. Also, I think I figured out a way to compile 360 faster by cutting and pasting from tweets, so as not to take so much time away from my day job.
So I thought I’d give it another try. The plan is to post on an occasional basis, when I gather a critical mass of stuff. To save time I’m also not going to name all the original sources and convert their names to links, as I used to. You’ll just get a headline and a link. It ain’t elegant, but does it work for you? Let me know what you think.
“Good evening, welcome to the rehearsal,” John Lennon told the audience at the start of “Plastic Ono Band Live Peace in Toronto.” “We’re just going to do numbers that we know, ‘cause we’ve never played together before, and…” And then with a “Well it’s a-one for the money, two for the show…” he and Eric Clapton et al proceeded to tear it up.
I’m not sure exactly how this will turn out either, but it’s a-one for the money…
- Proto Labs  IPO raises nearly $70 million: startribune.com/business/14023… 
- Paris kicks off IPO season with four deals exchanges.nyx.com/en/listings-ex… 
- SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro on role of high-speed traders - on.wsj.com/wSgRwm 
- How NYSE Euronext  used Atlassian  to improve collaboration, speed software development onforb.es/x3tmn4 
- Good video on director compensation and board practices bit.ly/AcDFgF 
- "Here we go again...'the end of Wall St. as we know it'" huff.to/widv2S 
- Remembering Jay Peake, the original market-structure pundit bit.ly/xOa4mM 
- Informative video: NYSE Liffe US  Options on Mini Gold and Mini Silver Futures exchanges.nyx.com/en/jennifer-m-… 
- Jack Welch Versus Warren Buffett: taxes j.mp/xQ9p7U 
- China's Financial Liberalization: I have now been based in Hong Kong for two months, so I can begin to see more ... j.mp/zqvJ2n 
- NYSE Euronext  names members of Strategic Planning Committee for small-, medium-sized enterprises: bit.ly/A9CSLo 
- Weight Watchers Bets NYSE Euronext  Can Slim Like Jennifer Hudson - bloom.bg/z53bks - Hey, you lookin' at me?
- Took a picture of the NYSE on my way home from Stone Street, good night pic.twitter.com/mcxcqRde  (Nice pic! Hat tip: Ken Polcari)
- More on the dream of going from mailroom to the top - nyti.ms/AjQeZl 
- Steeples of God and finance, as seen from the Trinity Church cemetery yfrog.com/ode19mgj 
- Wall Street, the residential neighborhood - nyp.st/AhWlzS 
- It's America Saves Week – Resources on Investor.gov  for teaching children about saving and investing: investor.gov/classroom/pare… 
- Paul Steiger: Biz news blogs "...don't do much reporting. They do a lot of thinking." bit.ly/xcjLuf 
- "Since 1929, we haven't had any short sellers in the bread lines" - F. LaGuardia, 1932 bloom.bg/ArETW7 
- Investment banker as comic-strip character/economic indicator; where is Wall St.'s "Alex"? - ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2012/02/2… 
- Wasn't expecting this. Snow? In February? Scene from my train station this morning. yfrog.com/h8h5rctpj 
- You can invite Jeff Beck to play the White House but you can't make him wear sleeves. bit.ly/zm1glp