Opening and Closing Bell on Wall Street
CEOs and guests of CECP will visit the New York Stock Exchange on Mon., Feb. 25 and ring The Closing Bell to celebrate International Corporate Philanthropy Day (ICPD), an international advocacy day, now in its 10th year, which mobilizes the business community to share best practices, develop partnerships, and engage with employees and other stakeholders for more strategic and effective societal corporate engagement.
The following NYSE-listed companies, among many others, will participate in the celebration:
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), Xerox (NYSE: XRX), Mosaic (NYSE: MOS), and IBM (NYSE: IBM).
To mark ICPD, CECP will ring The Opening Bell with CEOs including:
- John Veihmeyer, Chairman and CEO, KPMG LLP
- Chip McClure, Chairman, CEO and President, Meritor, Inc.
- Henrietta Fore, Chairman and CEO, Holsman International
- Dan Sullivan, Jr., President and CEO, Collette Vacations
- Bill Goodwyn, CEO, Discovery Education
- Doug Conant, Founder and CEO, ConantLeadership, and Former President and CEO, Campbell Soup Company
CECP draws together and empowers senior executives of the world's leading companies to achieve unprecedented progress on societal challenges while driving business performance. Through high-powered connectivity and the platform to multiply investments in solving the world's most pressing issues, CECP is an irreplaceable tool catalyzing the forces that drive big change. For more information visit www.CorporatePhilanthropy.org.