Apr 16 2014 | 10:05 AM
From The Trading Floor: This morning we are getting an early bounce in equities, not dissimilar to yesterday, on good earnings and economic reports
- Mortgage Applications for the week ending April 11th rose by 4.3%
- Housing Starts for the month of March rose to 946,000 from the revised 920,000 the month earlier but fell a little shy of consensus.
- Industrial Production rose by 0.7%, more than forecast in March after a February gain that was twice as big as previously estimated.
- The Fed releases the Beige Book results at 2:00
- Moeils & Co. (MC) priced 6.5 million shares at $25. It opened at $27.00 on a print of 618,038 shares.
- China's GDP growth slowed to its lowest level in 18 months in Q1, moderating to 7.4% on year from 7.7% in Q4 but topping forecasts for 7.3%. The figure is below the government's target of 7.5%
- Ukrainian troops have entered the center of...