Mar 4 2014 | 11:08 AM
From The Trading Floor: Equities are rising this morning with the S&P 500 rebounding from its biggest loss in a month, as comments from Russian President Putin indicated that the Ukraine crisis won’t immediately escalate
- New York City current business conditions fell to 57 after January’s 64.4
- March IBD / TIPP economic optimism rose to 45.1 from 44.9 in February
- President Obama is due to propose expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit to 13.5M childless workers when he unveils his annual $1.014T budget proposal today.
- Putin said his country has no need to use force against Ukraine but retains the right to consider all its options, and it has no intention of annexing Crimea.
- As expected, the Reserve Bank of Australia has held its key cash rate at 2.5% for the seventh month in a row and indicated that it will continue the policy amid high unemployment.
- Japanese wages have...