- Senators look to ease path for companies pursuing IPOs – FT, NYX
- NYSE Technologies’ SuperFeed to include OTC Markets data – Securities Technology Monitor, NYX
- Annie’s files plan for $100 million IPO – WSJ
- Legrand replaces Suez Environnement in France’s CAC-40 -- WSJ
- Expertline celebrates second anniversary, confirms success with customers – NYX
- Wall Street workforce increasingly diverse, payroll not as much, report says – WSJ
- Financial-transaction tax could cost 20 times what it raises -- Reuters
- Finra’s little-noticed role in fighting insider trading – NYT
- Scenes from a trading floor -- AP, Reuters
- Traders magazine on GETCO’s market-making expansion – Traders
Elsewhere on the Exchanges blog:
A lot to report in Today’s History -- NYT:
- On this date in 1969, Boeing’s 747 jumbo jet debuted.
- Composer Aaron Copland died at age 90 on this date in 1990.
- Enron filed for Chapter 11 protection in one of the largest corporate bankruptcies in U.S. history, on this date in 2001.
- Aaron Rodgers, the best quarterback in football today, was born on this date 28 years ago.