On Thursday, October 6 the cast of USA's longest running series on-air, PYSCH, visited the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and rang The Opening Bell to celebrate the series' sixth season. PSYCH attracted close to 5 million viewers in season five with Santa Barbara's favorite psychic crime-solving team. PSYCH season six premieres on the USA Network on Wednesday, October 12, 10/9c.
In honor of the occasion, the following cast members and executives rang the NYSE Opening Bell:
- James Roday ("Shawn Spencer")
- Dulé Hill ("Burton 'Gus' Guster")
- Corbin Bernsen ("Henry Spencer")
- Timothy Omundson ("Detective Carlton Lassiter")
- Maggie Lawson ("Detective Juliet O'Hara")
- Kirsten Nelson ("Chief Karen Vick")
- Steve Franks, creator/writer/executive producer
- Chris Henze, executive producer
- Kelly Kulchak, executive producer
- Jeff Wachtel, co-president, USA Network
- Chris McCumber, co-president, USA Network
Also, on the evening of October 6 USA Network will host a Fan Appreciation Day celebration, where 1000 of PSYCH's most passionate fans and the entire cast of PSYCH will come together in NYC for an advance screening of the sixth season premiere of the hit series. The event will feature a Q&A with the cast and creator before the screening and a chance for fans to mix and mingle with the cast of PSYCH.
The sixth hilarious season of PSYCH returns to USA on Wednesday, October 12. Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dule Hill) are televisions funniest cop team, making fans choke with laughter at their hi-jinx and funny escapades. This season won't disappoint, as the duo encounter Darth Vader, vampires, super heroes, a mental institution, and a hippie commune, along with a bevy of guest stars from William Shatner, to Danny Glover, Malcolm McDowell, Jason Priestley, Kristy Swanson, Corey Feldman, Molly Ringwald, Louis Gossett, Jr. and even Wade Boggs, among others. (Source: PSYCH)